Professional Learning Network


One of the most important lessons I have taken away from our Integration of Information and Computer Technology class is the importance of networking. Now that I am on twitter and I have a blog, I see the benefits of networking from a professional perspective.


As seen in Sylvia Duckworth's sketch-note, when you network with other professionals you will always be learning from each other. The advantages of networking are endless, from sharing resources to learning the latest trends in education. 

As a teacher starting out, I am really looking forward to collaborating globally with other classes on projects. As a student, I always imagined how it would be like to work with other students overseas. Now, I hope to make this a reality for my students to collaborate and connect globally with other students. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tribes Learning Communities

Rita Pierson: Every kid needs a champion